What is Shabu Shabu
Shabu-shabu (also spelled syabu-syabu) is a Japanese nabemono hotpot dish of thinly sliced meat and vegetables boiled in water. The ingredients are stirred in the cooking pot and served with dipping sauces. The food is cooked piece by piece by the diner at the table. Shabu-shabu is considered to be more savory and less sweet than sukiyaki.
Shabu Shabu Sauces and Dippings
A number of sauces can be used to dip meats and vegetables when eating shabu shabu. Normally, the raw meat is dipped into the hot stock for just a few seconds, as the pieces are sliced paper thin. Putting all meat into the pot in one go may result in overcooking the meat. There are a variety of sauces that can be used to dip the meat and vegetables, including ponzu sauce and sesame sauce. Restaurants usually provide soy sauce, sesame paste, ponzu sauce and several other condiment options such as spring onions and Japanese pickled carrots so that customers can make the sauce according to their own preferences.
Shabu Shabu Induction Cooker
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy-efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster, thus reducing your cooking time. It saves time, money, and energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W of power, and heats up to 450°F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast, and even boil water. Try Rosewill's newly designed elegant induction cooker today!
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 260 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Polished Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
- Three-Hour Timer Setting
- Touching Control Panel
SPT SS-301 Multi-Cooker Shabu Shabu and Grill
Enjoy making various dishes with this versatile multi-cooker. Use it for Shabu-Shabu, for grilling, for steaming, for simmering, and much, much more. Equipped with multiple accessories: Stainless Steel pot, non-stick griddle, glass lid, steam rack, mesh strainer and strainer support. Accessories are all removable for easy cleaning.
- Multi-cooker for grilling, steaming, simmering, and making Shabu-Shabu
- 3-quart stainless-steel pot; 1-1/2-quart grill pan; steam rack; mesh strainer
- User-friendly temperature-control dial with indicator light; ETL-listed
- See-through tempered-glass lid; cool-touch handles; easy-to-clean design
- Measures 12 by 12 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Shabu Shabu Hot Pot with BBQ Grill
Shabu Shabu or Hot Pot with a grill attached! You can now eat shabu shabu or hot pot while grilling shrimp or other seafood at the top. Try grilling pork belly on the grill for a great meal! Easy to put together and start eating! it has a controller for the temperature that is a very easy to use knob. Great for family get togethers or fun times with your friends! Making Shabu Shabu or Hot Pot at home is a very healthy meal and a great alternative to going to the hot pot restaurants that cost you a lot more!
- Grill + Hot Pot
- Fast heating
- Easy clean up and set up
Shabu Shabu Electric Hot Pot
The Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet is a multi-functional electric skillet with two cooking plates; a deep pan for soup-type foods like sukiyaki and fondue, and a flat plate for grilling. It also includes a steaming plate for steaming foods.
- Large multi-functional electric skillet with two cooking pans
- Deep dish inner pan for preparing soups and fondues
- Ceramic surface with titanium enhanced nonstick coated flat plate for grilling
- Adjustable temperature settings from 176°F (Keep Warm) to 480°F
- Stay cool side handles make removal of cooking pan quick and easy
- Tempered glass lid to monitor the cooking process
- Detachable power cord
- ETL listed
- Instruction manual in English, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese